Food Fund Raffle For City Harvest
The Raffle had now ended. £1,683.00 raised – Thank you for your generous donations.
Tickets Are Only £2 Per Entry!
For every £2 donated, your name will be entered into the draw so feel free to buy as many tickets as you like and are comfortable with during this time
All profits will be going directly to City Harvest UK whose mission is to take surplus food that was destined for the landfill and repurpose it into healthy and nutritious meals for those in need across London. Prizes will be shipped UK wide only.
Click The Link Below To Enter
Please leave your email address in the ‘your message’ section when donating so we can contact you if you win!
We’ve teamed up with Off The Rails to offer you free access to their latest online magazine. Once you have made your donations via our JustGiving page you will receive an email confirming your entry and a link to access the mag, courtesy of the OTR team.
Be in with the chance of winning any of the following prizes, generously donated from well-known brands, artists and creatives
- Liv And Dom – Ceramics – @livanddom
- Austin Call – Commissioned Portrait – @duhrivative
- Emily Forgot – Artwork/Print – @emilyforgot
- Off The Rails – Magazine Digital Subscription – @offtherails
- Tia O’Donnell – Artwork/Print – @tia4u
- Rithika Pandey – Artwork/Print – @chashmishkahiki
- Attire Care – Home and Garment Care – @attirecare
- Arctic Fox & Co – Accessories – @arcticfoxandco
- Jiye Kim – Artwork/Print – @Kamidamikim
- Christian Cassiel – Still Life Print – @christiancassiel
- The Resort Studio – Artwork/Print – @theresortstudio
- South Clothing Store – T-Shirt – @southclothingstore
- Frankie Atkinson – Ceramics – @frankieceramics
- Steph Dutton – Artwork / Print – @steph.dutton
- Henry Foster – Photography Print – @Fosterphotographic
- The Ede – Skincare – @theedestore
- Joe Carter – Original Film – @joecarter.co
- Tomorrow Creates – T-Shirt – @tomorrowcreates
- Ilista Studio – Jewellery – @ilistastudio
- North Star Coffee Roasters – Roasted Coffee – @northstarroast
- Old Brew House Pottery – Pottery – @oldbrewhousepottery
- Folded Side Project – Handmade Lampshade – @foldedsideproject
- Morgan Roberts – Print – @shotbymr
- Nordic Muse – Candle – @nordic_muse
- Frankie Ceramics – Candle – @frankieceramics
- Campbell Cole – Wallet – @campbell_cole
- Blue Burnham – Together Ring – @bleueburnham
- Louise Madzia – Planter – @louisemadzia
- Molly Edge – Women Candle – @molly.edge
- Minor Figures – Oat Milk, Coffee & Cold Brew – @minorfigures
- Jode Pankhurst – Plate – @jodepankhurst
- Mark Conlan – Print – @markconlan
- Good News London – 7 prizes – Trainers – @goodnewslondon
City Harvest’s mission is to take surplus food that was destined for the landfill and repurpose it into healthy and nutritious meals for those in need across London. In the UK each year over £13 billion worth of food makes it way to landfill when it still has life left in it. During this pandemic, City Harvest has been collecting and delivering over 50 tonnes of food per week and redistributing it to those who need it most. Their volunteers have been out on the frontline getting food to vulnerable people and providing support to our NHS workers.
The Raffle will be drawn on Friday, May 15th 2020.